The Queen of Harts pizzeria opened its doors in 2016 in Queensbury with a focus on quality pan pizza enjoyed within a relaxing and friendly environment. Queen of Harts offers a plethora of other options for diners, including chicken wings, sandwiches, french fries, salads, and appetizers. If pizza is what you desire, the pizzeria allows you to buy by the slice along with a take-and-bake option, which simply means that the pizza is uncooked, but topped with ingredients. Customers can take the unbaked pizza home and bake at their leisure. You can find the take and bake cooking instructions here.
Who They Are
The popular pizzeria says it best themselves:
- “After many years of working with family and with each other we decided it was time to branch out,” co-owner Julie Hart Young told the Glen Falls Business Journal in 2016. “We thought this area was in need of a non-chain, pan-style pizza shop that delivers and offers slices as well.”
- “We have clubs, melts, wings, salads, and appetizers,” Young told the Glen Falls Business Journal. “Our ‘O’s Ace,’ which is a sweet and sticky sauce, is very popular for the wings. We also have deep-fried pretzels with a beer cheese sauce that are amazing. The queen club, which has spinach, cucumbers, turkey, bacon, cheese, and a cranberry mayo, is our best-selling club and delicious to boot. We also offer a homemade cheesecake that differs in flavors weekly and other desserts.”
You might also like: Test Out Your Skills At Pirates Cove Adventure Golf
Queen of Harts has a large variety of pizzas to choose from, including:
- Full House (Pepperoni, Sausage, onion, mushroom, green pepper, and bacon)
- Flush (Pepperoni, ham, sausage, bacon, and chicken)
- Straight (Mushroom, onion garlic, spinach, black olive, and roasted rep pepper)
- Heat (Buffalo sauce, and chicken)
- Sweet (BBQ sauce, chicken, and onion)
- Joker (White pizza with ricotta and garlic)
- Wild Card (Chicken, bacon, and ranch)
- Hawaiian (Ham, pineapple, and bacon)
- Margherita (Basil, tomato, and garlic)
Queen of Harts is located in the Buy Low Carpet building on the corner of Lafayette Street and Glen Street, which is across from the Glen Falls National Bank drive-thru. You can contact Queen of Harts at (518) 798-4278.
Delivery is available for most of Queensbury and all of Glen Falls. There is a $15 minimum for delivery.
Disclaimer: The stock image is being used for illustrative purposes only, and it is not a direct representation of the business, recipe, or activity listed. Any person depicted in the stock image is a model.