With fall fast approaching, it’s time to think about decorating your home. This is the time of year when you can use things like gourds and pumpkins. There is an endless list of options. Here are some ways to help you get started in making your home fit the season.
Fall is the ideal season to make your house feel homey. To get you started, here are some amazing possibilities:
- Orange or Bittersweet Ilex – For this fall decoration, you can use one type of ilex or both. The berry-covered stems are ideal for multiple projects. You can wrap them around the base of a bowl filled with small pumpkins and gourds to set on your dining room table. However, you can wrap them around inside and outside lights as well.
- Front Door Wreath – Decorating your front door makes family and friends feel welcome. Instead of using greenery as you would for the Christmas holiday, go with grapevine or thrashed hay. From there, add different embellishments, such as miniature pumpkins, scented pinecones, and fall-colored dried flowers.
- Miniature Pumpkins – You’ll have no problem finding miniature pumpkins in the fall. Along with orange, choose some in different colors and with unique markings. All you need to spruce up your home is to place them in a large bowl. You can display them in your dining room or living room.
- Mums – If you want to make the front of your home look great, set out several of these popular fall flowers in various colors. For fall, go with orange, yellow, and burgundy.
- Throw Blankets – It’s nice to have several throw blankets nearby. However, if you choose them in fall colors, they’re not only useful but also decorative.
- Scented Candles – During this time of the year, you’ll find fragrances galore. Some of the best options include pumpkin spice, cloves, maple, apple pie, cinnamon, and apple cider.
- Dining Room Décor – Start with a beautiful tablecloth in one of the many fall colors. Add coordinated cloth napkins, scented tapered candles, and several small containers filled with either miniature pumpkins or apples.
You might also like: Prepare Your Vehicle For Trade In With These Simple Tips
With so many incredible ideas for decorating in the fall, you might find it difficult to select just one. This fall, turn your house into an inviting oasis using any of these simple ideas.
Disclaimer: The stock image is being used for illustrative purposes only, and it is not a direct representation of the business, recipe, or activity listed. Any person depicted in the stock image is a model.